Special Yoga for Dyslexia and Dyspraxia
1 day Intensive (25 May 2017)
Our 1 day CPD focuses on yoga for children with SpLD, in particular Dyslexia and Dyspraxia. It will give invaluable tools for the trainee that when used regularly will help this population become more organised, balanced, more contented and calm, and help the children to reach their fullest potential.
– Enhancing self esteem
– Breathing practises to balance and organise the child’s regulatory systems
– Use of therapeutic Yoga to embody the practise to help develop memory
– Relaxation techniques for this population
– Developing motor planning and gross and fine motor skills
– Working with perception and sensory issues
– Working within groups and individually
– We welcome all parents, yoga teachers, school teachers and paediatric professionals.
– Prior Yoga experience is not required.
Book for May 2017 here
Date: Thursday 25th May, 2017
Time: 09.30-17.30 (including 1 hour lunch)
Early Bird offer: £99 (Full price
£119) Ends 5th April – Ending soon!
Venue: Special Yoga Foundation – Portobello Dock, 557 Harrow Road, London, W10 4RH
Jyoti (Jo) Manuel is the UK’s leading practitioner and Teacher Trainer in Therapeutic Yoga for children with special needs since 2001. She has worked extensively with children with additional needs, and this course is the result of her continued commitment to share the long-term holistic benefits of Yoga to this population.
Got any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us via our enquiry form