Special Yoga for Dyslexia and Dyspraxia
1 day Intensive (25 May 2017)
This 1 day CPD focuses on yoga for children with SpLD, in particular Dyslexia and Dyspraxia. It will give invaluable tools for the trainee that when used regularly will help this population become more organised, balanced, more contented and calm, and help the children to reach their fullest potential.
Book for May 2017 here
Once payment has been made, you’ll be emailed a registration form which will need to be completed to finalise your booking.
– Enhancing self esteem
– Breathing practises to balance and organise the child’s regulatory systems
– Use of therapeutic Yoga to embody the practise to help develop memory
– Relaxation techniques for this population
– Developing motor planning and gross and fine motor skills
– Working with perception and sensory issues
– Working within groups and individually
Jyoti (Jo) Manuel is the UK’s leading practitioner and Teacher Trainer in Therapeutic Yoga for children with special needs since 2001. She has worked extensively with children with additional needs, and this course is the result of her continued commitment to share the long-term holistic benefits of Yoga to this population.
– The course is suited to parents, yoga teachers, school teachers and paediatric professionals.
– Prior Yoga experience is not mandatory.
Dates and Cost
Thursday 25th May, 2017
Time: 09.30-17.30 (including 1 hour lunch)
Early Bird offer: £99 (until 25th March)
Venue: All trainings take place at our centre: Unit 7 Portobello Dock, 557 Harrow Road, London, W10 4RH unless otherwise stated.
Got any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us via our enquiry form