Special Yoga and Mindfulness for Autism & ADHD
3 day Intensive (22-24 May 2017)
This intensive three day course will give you the experience to use Yoga and Mindfulness therapeutically to benefit Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC) and ADD/ADHD.
It assists you to develop the confidence to effectively plan and sequence one-to-one and group Yoga and Mindfulness sessions that lead to increased wellbeing for this population. It will also allow you to bring the benefits of Yoga and Mindfulness into your own daily life.
The course is conceived and taught by Jyoti (Jo) Manuel whose work and practice has reached and touched thousands of children with special needs. Having taught and practiced Therapeutic Yoga for children with special needs since 2001, Jyoti shares her vast experience with her students in a very accessible and practical way throughout the course.
Our students say…
May & September 2017 London Course Dates
Please select the date of the course you wish to reserve below:
Please note: Early bird discounts are not applicable to deposits or payment plans. If you choose to pay a deposit you will be required to pay the remaining balance prior to the course start date.
Once payment has been made, you’ll be emailed a registration form which will need to be completed to finalise your booking.
Price includes a comprehensive training manual.
Early Bird Offer: £356
May course earlybird price ends 15th March
September course earlybird price ends 18th July
Venue: All trainings take place at our centre: Unit 7 Portobello Dock, 557 Harrow Road, London, W10 4RH unless otherwise stated.
– Using Yoga and Mindfulness to bring the physical and emotional body into balance
– How Yoga and Mindfulness can be used to restore health and well-being
– The use of Yoga as a daily ‘sensory diet’
– Planning and sequencing for 1:1 and group Yoga classes
– Understanding how Yoga works for these populations by bringing together ancient wisdom with current neuroscientific findings
– Developing the tools to enable delivery of Yoga Therapy
– How to balance the child’s nervous system within the practice
Special Yoga and Mindfulness for Autism and ADHD is now accredited by ASDAN. If you would like to receive a certificate from ASDAN, please contact email@example.com.
Yoga Alliance UK CPD points: 22.5
Jyoti (Jo) Manuel is the UK’s leading practitioner and Teacher Trainer in Therapeutic Yoga for children with special needs since 2001. She has worked extensively with children and adolescents on the autistic spectrum and with ADHD.
This course is the result of her continued commitment to share the long-term holistic benefits of Yoga and Mindfulness for children and young adults with autism and ADHD.
– Open to anyone working with children and young adults with autism and ADHD
– Yoga Teachers, Trainee Yoga teachers
– School Teachers, occupational therapists, and other professionals in paediatrics
– Prior Yoga experience is not mandatory
Got any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us via our enquiry form