Integral Yoga Intermediate
170 hours Teacher Training
Integral Yoga is a complete science that cultivates and maintains the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health of the individual. The non-competitive approach and meditative exploration of the Integral Yoga practices create an indrawn awareness that allows each student to reconnect with deeper and more subtle aspects of being. Our comprehensive certification programs provide a strong foundation for personal and spiritual development, an appreciation for nurturing a personal practice and the skills to become a knowledgeable and professional Yoga teacher. The Integral Yoga training process fosters the teacher’s sensitivities to help create a safe environment for their students that allow them to realize their potential, gain self respect and learn to be of greater service to others.
The Integral Yoga system of Hatha Yoga is utilized by the Commonweal Cancer Help program and Dr. Dean Ornish in his book, Dr. Dean Ornish’s Program for Reversing Heart Disease.
More information about Integral Yoga®
The goal of Integral Yoga…is to realize the spiritual unity behind all the diversities in the entire creation and to live harmoniously as members of one universal family. – Sri Swami Satchidananda
– Available to all Integral Yoga teachers who have completed Integral Yoga Basic Teacher Training at Satchidananda Ashram – Yogaville®, or its equivalent at any Integral Yoga Institute or Integral Yoga Teaching Center, and who have at least six months of yoga teaching experience.
– Certified teachers from other traditions may also apply for consideration for this training.
– This course offers an opportunity to profoundly enrich your understanding of Integral Yoga, and your development as an Integral Yoga instructor and practitioner.
– You will learn additional and significant asanas, their benefits, and how to safely guide students into and out of the poses.
– How to make skillful sequencing choices and adaptations that will enhance the class experience for your students. You will gain a fuller understanding of Prana and the pranayama techniques that we instruct and be able to teach them with greater clarity and more refined detail.
– The study of the Bhagavad Gita, one of the world’s great scriptures. In ITT we will expand our understanding of the comprehensiveness of Yoga which comprises Integral Yoga.
– The ITT also offers the opportunity to develop confidence and practice the necessary skills for teaching the more subtle aspects of yoga including chanting, yogic diet, and meditation.
Rowan hopes to run this later in the year, if you’re interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org – thank you!