Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages.
Full Terms & Conditions are available HERE
By proceeding with my booking I confirm that I agree to full Terms & Conditions.
1. To pre-book your place at one of our teacher training courses, and where deposit payments are offered, we require a minimum deposit equal to half of the total course fee to be paid. Deposits are non-refundable unless SY cancels the training course. Only by making a deposit payment or payment in full is your place confirmed. Deposits/payment plans are available on courses over £250.
2. Early Bird prices are only applicable to training courses and services paid in full at the time of booking.
3. Full course fees must be received and acknowledged two weeks prior to the start of the relevant training course.
4.SY accepts the following payment methods; cash, cheque (made payable to Special Yoga Ltd), card payments, bank transfers, payment plans (selected courses only).
5. By enrolling you are agreeing to be responsible for the payment of the applicable fees in full. You are responsible for ensuring any cost incurred in making such payment including but not limited to bank fees or transfer charges is paid by you and not us.
6. If a third party (for example, your employer, partner, spouse, parent or other relative) is paying for your fees, you are required to give the name and address of the payer in your application to enrol and ensure SY is provided with written confirmation (e.g. a purchase order) from such third party confirming that they are paying your fees. Notwithstanding any third party agreeing to and/or actually paying any of your fees, you remain personally and fully responsible for the balance (if any) in the event of failure on the part of the third party to pay.
Cancellations / Refund Policy
7. On condition that you have not accessed the course materials you may withdraw from a course for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) within 30 days of us (or an agent acting on our behalf) enrolling. To withdraw, you must notify us in writing using durable and recordable medium (including e-mail) within those 30 days. You will then be entitled to a refund from SY in respect of the fees received by us for the course you have withdrawn from less a £50 cancellation fee. In such instances you will also be responsible for any costs incurred by us such as bank fees, transfer charges or merchant service charges from processing/receiving your payment of the fees and or refunding the fees.
8. Post 30 days all payments made to SY are non-refundable unless the training course is cancelled by SY.
9. If you have enrolled onto a course and are then unable to attend, transfers between courses will be considered on a discretionary basis. SY reserves the right to deny transfer requests. Provided the student has made a formal request to transfer, and the remaining time to the start of the course is more than 30 days from the time of receipt of the transfer request, SY will consider the request. In the case of the transfer request being approved, a £50 administration and transfer fee will be applied to the balance of any monies previously paid by the student. In the case of a successful transfer request, the previously paid monies less the administration and transfer fee will be available to use against another SY course up to one calendar year from the date of the first payment.
10. We reserve the right to cancel a training course or services in the event of exceptional circumstances that means we are unable to offer the event as advertised or if there are insufficient numbers booked into the event for it to be commercially viable. Should this happen you will be given a full refund of fees you have paid.
11. SY reserves the right to refuse access to the relevant training courses and services, without refund of previously paid monies, to students who have not paid their course fees in full or who are in arrears on their payment plans prior to the start of the training course until such time as full course fees have been received or arrears settled.
12. SY accepts no liability to refund, partially or completely, any costs incurred by the student in relation to a cancelled training courses (such as airline tickets, hotel expenses, transportation, bank fees etc.)
Privacy & Security Policy
Our commitment to Data Security:
* Your personally identifiable information is kept secure.
* Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
* All emails and newsletters from our site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
* SY will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.
By enrolling on a workshop or training course with Special Yoga I confirm to have read all information and take full responsibility for my participation in this event.
For our workshops and courses we have a 24-hour notice of cancellation policy.
Students will receive a booking confirmation upon registering. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive it and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list.