Insurance and CRB

Whether you are currently a yoga teacher, occupational therapist or school teacher – all of our courses are intended to provide specialised training to incorporate Special Yoga methodology into your existing professional work.

  • If you are already a Yoga Teacher please check with your current insurance to see about registering your Vocational Training or CPD with them.
  • If you are not insured to work with children, we recommend BGi Insurance, which supports the work we do at Special Yoga.

Please note: You are not qualified to teach professionally with just one Special Yoga CPD without relevant qualifications. Should you have any questions regarding this please inquire with However, our CPD’s do provide an excellence introduction into the practices of Special Yoga.

    • To work with children and vulnerable adults everyone must have a DBS check (Disclosure & Barring Service Checks – Previously CRB).  

    Please note: Some schools and organisations require DBS checks through their organisation, therefore if you intend to work with a school, please contact them directly before applying for a DBS independently.