Join us on this foundation programme and learn the Special Yoga methodology with accessible, beneficial and life enhancing practices for children and young people with Cerebral Palsy and PMLD.
Gain the confidence and skills to help these children lives to flourish.
Our next Online Training starts on 15th or 17th October (you choose Thursday evening or Saturday morning webinars and study groups) with access to pre-course materials from 6th September. For more information or to book please click on the green button below.
How This Course Benefits You
- Gain techniques to help relieve tension and pain in the child’s muscles, and reduce spasms.
- Learn communication skills that will enable you to guide the child to their potential.
- Experience first hand how you can empower the child.
- Understand how to adapt a yoga practice for challenging physical limitations.
Course tutors – Special Yoga Trainers
The course will be lead by Special Yoga trainers. All our trainers have, themselves, trained with Special Yoga and worked with children across the spectrum of additional needs. Those leading will have specialised working with Cerebral Palsy and PMLD.
You will be guided through highly effective and accessible strategies for integrating the remedial advantages of the Special Yoga methodology into the lives of children with Cerebral Palsy or PMLD. With these skills you will have the ability to tailor various settings to the specific needs of the child or group you support.
Your success in completing the course Special Yoga for Cerebral Palsy and PMLD will be celebrated with a foundation course certificate from Special Yoga with 100% attendance.
£395 or 4 monthly payments of £98.75
What does my fee cover?
- Full tuition including live online webinars and study groups and online learning resources including videos and written content.
- Special Yoga for Cerebral Palsy and PMLD online downloadable course manual, this builds in parts as you work through the course
- Access to the course community group
- Special Yoga foundation course certificate with 100% attendance, completing all quizzes and assignments and demonstrating your understanding of the Special Yoga methodology through submission of a video of you working with a child.
- Personal contact with your own mentor to support you throughout the course.
What does my fee exclude?
- Face to face in person training
What experience do I need for this course?
This course is open to all, including people who do not teach yoga professionally. Regular attendees of this course include but are not limited to:
- Special needs teachers
- All yoga teachers
- Trainee yoga teachers
- Special needs and paediatric professionals
- Parents of children with special needs
Can I become a Special Yoga practitioner after completing this course?
If ‘Special Yoga for Cerebral Palsy and PMLD’ is your first course with us at Special Yoga and you have been inspired by the teachings, we offer a wide range of specific and fully comprehensive courses.
If you have not yet taken our flagship training course, Special Yoga for Special Children, we would highly recommend doing so. This course is a vital step in enhancing your ability to support all children with special needs. To access this course you will need to take a short ‘Bridge to SYSC1’ course.
What courses could I do after this course?
To see the extensive range of CPDs we have designed to give you practical tools that can further develop your personal practice, please click here
Can we support you in choosing your course?
If you have any queries please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org